Are you planning to renovate your home or to hand a new picture or an LCD screen on the wall? There are chances that you will have to find the studs in the walls to make sure that you are utilizing the right place for hanging the stuff that you want. However, this was a difficult task but not anymore.With the advancement in the technology, the special device called the stud finder has been developed. It will allow you to detect the location of the stud without any problem. One of the unique stud finders that you will find in the market is the Bosch GMS120 digital multi-scanner.
There are many qualities in Bosch that will make you want to have it without even a second thought. It has been manufactured with such amazing technology that you can easily detect all materials of studs that you want. It will also warn you when you are near a stud to make sure that you never miss a spot.It will provide you with precise and accurate results with every detection and you will get a clear three-dimensional idea about the location of the stud that you might be looking for.
- DETECTION: The Bosch GMS120 Digital Wall Scanner features multi-mode laser detection for wood studs, metal objects (rebar, studs and steel/copper pipes) and live wiring.
- PERFORMANCE: Features the latest three sensor laser technology, offering a wide range of detection performance of up to 4-3/4-Inch deep in cured concrete, up to 2 inches for live wiring, up to 3-1/8 inches for copper and up to 1-1/2 inches for wood studs. The accuracy of the product is 0.0625
- SELF-CALIBRATING: Includes three selection modes for wood, metal, and AC wiring. The GMS120 offers automatic calibration from the start and continues to self-calibrate through the course of the project for easy and precise detection
- DISPLAY: Features an illuminated graphical LCD display to indicate mode, detection strength, and more. The large detection ring flashes green for no object found, orange for object near and red for object found within the sensor range.
- CENTER FINDER: This wall scanner includes a center finder that pinpoints the object center with an audible detection signal with an on/off button.
Bosch GMS120 digital multi-scanner has been manufactured with the following amazing features:
- It is manufactured with the multi-mode detection, which means that at the same time you can detect the wooden, metallic and other materials of studs.
- GMS120 is equipped with the latest three-sensor technology.
- You can detect up to 3 to 4 inches deep into the concrete which means that it will provide you with a wide range of detection
- It has the three selection modes if you want to detect the studs separately
- It is manufactured with such technology that it will provide you with automatic calibration
- It has an illuminated graphical LCD display and thus it will indicate modes and detect the strength
- The detection signal is audible
Bosch GMS120 will provide you with the following advantages:
- The utilization is very easy
- It is light in weight and thus you can carry it without getting fatigued
- It will warn you when the stud is detected
Some of the drawbacks of this device are:
- Sometimes it might not provide accurate results because of the plaster covering
It has 3.8 out of 5 stars and it shows that the product can be trusted. You will be satisfied with the features and the ability to detect the studs from the depth of the walls. The quality of detecting studs of all materials as well as the live wires will save you from various accidents. In the affordable rates, it is the perfect stud finder. It is for professional as well as personal usage. So make sure that you invest in the right thing that will provide you with the services you like.