The Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 is an expert review stud identifier that is precise, quicker, and less mistake inclined than other stud detectors available. Detecting the walls in thirteen areas at the same time, the stud detector lights up in order to show components before a stud. It recognizes the width of area instantly and can distinguish the position of various studs at the same time. It has a far more noteworthy sensor surface range than traditional stud locators to precisely distinguish them through numerous troublesome design highlights. Discovering studs behind a thick plaster wall, concrete walls and roof surfaces, uneven thickness, uneven paint, and troublesome backdrop causes different sensors to fall flat, yet it is no issue for the ProSensor 710.
Studs in a regular home are 16 inches deep; nevertheless, there are numerous cases where standard stud spacing does not take place. This happens regularly around doors, close windows, at corners, or when additional support is required, for example, beneath a stairway. Around these basic elements, it can be hard to figure out what studs are behind on the off chance that you are utilizing a customary electronic stud detector. The ProSensor 710 makes it simple to figure out what is behind the walls, regardless of the possibility that there are various objects of various sizes and widths. The LEDs on the ProSensor 710 light up, making recognition simple.
- Advanced Multi-Sense Technology senses the wall in multiple locations simultaneously
- Bright LEDs lights illuminate to indicate the position of hidden objects - making it very easy to visualize the position of studs
- Identifies the width of hidden objects so that you not only know the position of hidden objects, but so you also know the size of them
- Can identify the position of multiple studs simultaneously
- Deep Scanning is always active (up to 1.5")
Franklin 710 is equipped with the following features:
- It has been manufactured with the advanced sense technology to find even the deepest studs
- Equipped with the bright LED to indicate the location and size of the stud
- Will help you to locate many studs at the same time
- Has a deep scanning mode that is always active
- The power supply required for it to work are 2 AA batteries
It will provide you with the following benefits:
- It will provide you with the most accurate results
- It is easy to utilize
- The detection is very fast
- The structure is well-built
- The high-quality material is very durable and long lasting
Some of the drawbacks that you might have to face while using the product are:
- The metal foil might cause hindrance in the detection
- The grip is not very comfortable
It has got a rating of 4.6 stars out of 5 which means that it is one of the best among the competitors. The features that have been loved by the customers is that it is easy to detect all kinds of the studs regardless of the material. It is perfect for the professional use. The best thing about Franklin 710 is that it will not waste your time, as it will work very quickly. So it will be worth your time and money. So take the right decision and buy this product for the future utilization and best detection.